BENEFITS OF BENFOPURE® SUPPLEMENTATION
- Science-based nutrition with a clear GRAS regulatory status
- Helps reduce excess glucose through a nutritional “mode-of-action,”
proven by scientific studies as well as its widespread historical use
- Helps reduce the formation of Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGEs)
- Higher bioavailability and metabolic activity than Thiamine
- Supports healthy nerve function in people with hyperglycemia
- Supports normal healthy kidney function
- Helps maintain normal endothelial function, and structure, which is associated with optimal cardiovascular health
THE DANGERS OF EXCESS SUGAR
- According to the World Health Organization, high sugar consumption is one of the top 10 biggest brain damaging habits.
Diets high in added sugar can lead to a brain condition which may lead to dementia, depression, and type 2 diabetes.
- Long-term consumption of foods high in sugar can dull the brain’s mechanism to signal the body to stop eating which
can lead to over-consumption and excessive weight gain.
- Higher consumption of sugar is often associated with development of metabolic syndrome, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Elevated triglyceride concentrations and sometimes elevation of low-density-lipoprotein cholesterol and depression
of high-density-lipoprotein cholesterol. All risk factors for heart disease.
- High Blood Sugar may lead to chronic kidney disease.
BenfoPure® benfotiamine is unique for promoting the healthy metabolism of excess sugar.